NUI GALWAY STUDENT INJURED IN CITY NIGHTCLUB INCIDENTNovember 1, 2012 - 2:58pm
Gardaí are continuing their investigations into an incident at a city nightclub where an NUI Galway student received serious burns.
The 21 year old, understood to be a medical student, is in a critical condition in University Hospital Galway after his Halloween costume caught fire.
He was taken by ambulance from HALO nightclub on Abbeygate street sometime between midnight and one am.
Milstreet Gardaí are investigating and are appealing for anyone with information to contact them.